Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
SOAP Server provides an interface for the Services module to communicate with SOAP clients.
Version 6.x-3.x & 7.x-3.x
The module is in use on some production sites but no attention has been paid to security. DO NOT USE ON A PRODUCTION SITE UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO SECURE WEB SERVICES.
Prototype SOAP server for Services 3.x using PHP 5 SOAP Extension. The server generates a WSDL with request parameter types determined from the Services 3 resource. Responses are xsd:struct as often the structure of response objects is not known (e.g. node).
If a more tightly defined return type is required then implement hook_soap_server_wsdl and return a complete WSDL to override the default.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 528 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,507
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!