Snow-forecast.com updates it's service every fourth hour with an issue over the 6 next days. Every day is divided into three periods (morning, afternoon, night) and each period is divided into three elevations (min, mid, max). This gives you a lot of data that you can display and analyze.
Available weather data
For each period:
- Timestamp when each period starts and ends
- Freez level for that period
For each elevation:
- A phrase describing the overall weather
- Filename for an icon describing the overall weather
- Maximum and minimum temperature
- Snow amount
- Rain amount
- A phrase describing the wind speed
- Filename for an icon describing the wind speed
- Wind speed in meters / second
- Wind chill
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, Views
- Last modified: October 13, 2009
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.