This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
== Introduction ==
The sms_takeio.module integrates Take.io as a SMS gateway for Drupal's SMS Framework.
Take.io is a set of APIs (http://developer.take.io/) that enable companies to
send and receive text and audio messages through Take.net mobile telephony
infrastructure in Brazil and other countries from South America.
== Dependencies ==
== Installation ==
1. Extract sms_takeio.module to your sites/all/modules directory
2. Enable the SMS Take.io module in admin/build/modules
3. Make sure you have configured SMS Framework
4. Configure Take.io settings
4.1 Go to SMS Framework -> Gateway configuration -> Take.io -> configure (admin/smsframework/gateways/takeio)
4.2 Copy your key and shared secret from the Take.io dashboard (http://broker.take.io/Development/ViewKeyAuth.aspx)
4.3 Generate your Access Token and Access Token Secret by running Take.io OAuthConsole.exe
and follow the instructions from the screen. More information can be found here: http://developer.take.io/documentation/net
4.4 Optionally select your Default Sender number and Carrier.
5. Save the settings
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Last modified: September 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.