Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The rationale for this module is that many (or most) SMS gateway services use basic HTTP GET or POST requests, the only difference being the names of the HTTP parameters. This module allows the user to specify the parameter names for sending and receiving messages, so that they dont have to write a gateway module.
This module integrates with the SMS framework module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mobile, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 230 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,880
- Last modified: April 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.