Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
1) Install the SMS Framework module from http://drupal.org/project/smsframework
2) Drop this modul into a subdir of your choice (regarding the Drupal standards) for example sites/all/modules
3) Enable the module under admin/build/modules
4) Configure the module under admin/smsframework/gateways/alfahosting
a) Enter your "Alfahosting customer center" username
b) Enter your API-Key (can be found here: https://alfahosting.de/kunden/index.php/Kundencenter:SMS/SMS-Gateway)
c) Enter a sender identifier wich should be used
d) Your settings will be validated when you click save. If you recive an error, it will hopefully give you futher instructions on what to do. If you got an error without instructions, compare the error code with the list in the Gateway documentation wich you can find in your Alfahosting customer center.
5) Use the SMS Framework module or any other module that uses it.
- Track critical API errors in the "Status report"
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,288
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.