This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Smileys is a text filter that substitutes ASCII smileys/smilies/emoticons with images.
This is a simple smiley-filter that allows the easy use of graphical smileys (or 'emoticons') on a Drupal site. It comes with a set of example smileys. An unlimited amount of custom smileys can be setup as well.
Add your own Smileys by importing ready to use packages available around the internet (e.g. phpBB emoticon "pak"s and Adium Emoticon packs). Extract them into FILES_DIRECTORY/smileys (usually sites/default/files/smileys) folder and import using the included "Smileys Import" module.
See INSTALL.txt for proper installation instructions.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content Display, Filters/Editors, Utility
- Reported installs: 648 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 50,528
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.