Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is no longer supported. Please consider using the Typogrify module instead.
This module translates plain ASCII punctuation characters into “smart” typographic punctuation HTML entities including Straight quotes, Backticks-style quotes, dashes and three consecutive dots..
- Straight quotes ( " and ' ) into “curly” quote HTML entities
- Backticks-style quotes (``like this'') into “curly” quote HTML entities
- Dashes (“--” and “---”) into en- and em-dash entities
- Three consecutive dots (“...”) into an ellipsis entity
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Downloads: 1,903
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!