Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Smart Breadcrumb walks backwards down the current path, determining the title for each page using included companion modules for User pages, Menu items, Node titles, and Views display titles. Upon determination of each "crumb" a breadcrumb is built from all crumbs. If a crumb is returned by one of the companion modules, it is linked, if not, it is displayed as plain text.
An API is also provided and documentation will be provided here shortly.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 424 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,422
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.