Slack chat module allows your visitors to send instant messages from your website to your Slack account. Your visitors can use an embedded chat widget on your site to chat with you, and you will receive their messages and respond to them in Slack.
When a visitor starts a chat, a Slack bot will notify you of the new visitor. A new Slack channel will be created for each visitor where you can chat with them individually. Messages sent to these channels will be forwarded to the corresponding visitor, and the visitors' messages will be forwarded to their Slack channels. You can end a chat by archiving the channel in Slack.
For instructions on how to set up Slack chat, see the documentation.
Slack chat depends on the Node.js integration module. You will need to install that module in Drupal, and the Node.js server application it uses as a backend. See Node.js integration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, E-commerce, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 545
- Last modified: 25 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.