Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Skins provides a set of general-use skins for use with the Skinr module. Install Skinr and Skins and enable Skins, Skinr, and Skinr UI to configure the display of blocks, views, panels, panes, and nodes through an adminstrative UI. See the Skinr project page for documentation on how to use Skinr.
Credits: Skins includes skins originally packaged with the Fusion theme.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 787
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.