This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Siteminder module allows for users to authenticate to a Drupal site when the site is being run within the Siteminder environment. Siteminder itself is a single sign-on application made by Computer Associates. You can read more about the Siteminder system here http://www.ca.com/us/internet-access-control.aspx
This is a complete rewrite of the module to utilize Drupal's external authentication methods and to streamline the codebase. The current 7.x-dev release allows you to authenticate via Siteminder, as well as control how the username is created on the Drupal site and nothing else. I will be bringing features over from the 1.x branch as well as adding new features in the near future. Please post any feature requests in the issue queue!
- Authenticate via Siteminder via username passed to Drupal in the $_SERVER variable
- Automatically creates the user if it is their first time authenticating on the site
- Filter the username given to Drupal for account creation to remove domain or prefixes
- Support for Siteminder Profiles and mapping those fields to user profiles
- Plugin system to add profile mapping support to other Drupal modules
- Support for Profile2 mapping
- Exportable support for Configuration and Features
Drupal 7 version is sponsored by NVIDIA.
- Creates new user if first time visit to site
- Comes with Siteminder Profile plugin module - creates content profile per-user
- Map Siteminder HTTP fields to content profile fields
- Extensible - write your own plugin module and map Siteminder HTTP fields to your plugin module for processing and/or storage
- Chaos Tools integration for views-like definition of mappings (Normal, Default, Overridden, define mappings in code)
- Detection for when Siteminder values change, automated content profile updating based on changed values. Also available to plugin modules
- See the README.txt for more information
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,641
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.