Security: This module is considered insecure by Drupal security team and all of it's releases have been unpublished. You are strongly encouraged to disable the module on your site.
This modules creates a site navigation layer based on how nodes are filed in the taxonomy. With this module you don't need to use drupal menus. This module automatically creates global navigation, local navigation, breadcrumbs and a site map (requires that these components are added to your theme - that being said, this module is only for webmasters who can read php code and edit themes)
To see this in action, check out my personal site KristyFrey.com.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 639
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.