This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Amberjack (http://amberjack.org/) is a lightweight Open Source library, enabling webmasters to create cool site tours. With this module you can create an unlimited number of site tours, improving user understanding of the site’s functionality.
The module provides an administration page to manage site tours. You'll be able to create new tours and edit the tour pages.
Each tour has an url ID that is used to recall the tour by the url /site_tour/[url ID]. This is the url you can open to launch the tour.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,041
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.