Add notices to the top of your site to announce information to your visitors and users.
Use cases for notices may include:
- Scheduled downtime
- Holiday office hours
- Policy updates
- New features
The basic configuration and field settings for notices can be found here:
Admin > Configuration > Administration > Site Notice
Notices behave like content, so they can be found here:
Admin > Content > Site Notices
- Multiple notices
- Views integration
- Manually set on/off status per notice
- Page/path filtering
- User role filtering
- Page top/bottom placement
- User Dismissal per Session
- Permanent User Dismissal
- Notice Dismissal with AJAX (No Refresh)
- Contextual Integration
Check out my Trello board for a full list of issues and feature requests, which ones I am working on and to vote on the features you'd like to see next.
- Entity module
This module doesn't provide any styling in the form of CSS because I don't know what your site looks like.
The wrappers have CSS IDs of
#site-notice-bottom and classes of
.site-notice on each notice. These are overridable in the preprocessors if you wish, but should make it pretty easy to create some nice looking notices in your stylesheet.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,236
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.