Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by cwgordon7 on
This module automates the process of creating SimpleTests by recording manual testing to a SimpleTest. Features include:
- lets you create a user with given permissions,
- switches you over to be that user,
- records the links you click (and other pages you visit),
- saves form submissions into a file,
- adds assertions made from the content of the result -- not the blocks, just the content itself.
This module was originally written by chx.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,366
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!