Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Simplenews Statistics gathers newsletter statistics like the open rate and CTR (click-through rate) and presents the information to administrators through an easy to use interface.
A Drupal 7 version of this module is available and under active development. Please test it out and provide feedback. Feature requests are welcome!
An upgrade path from D6 to D7 will not be provided. If you wish to write one, please submit a patch.
Simplenews Statistics 6.x-3.x and Simplenews 6.x-2.x
Simplenews Statistics 6.x-3.x will only support Simplenews 6.x-2.x.
The current release is usable, but needs testing from the community. We are also waiting on a stable release for Simplenews 6.x-2.x to push out our stable release.
Upgrade path from 6.x-2.x to 6.x-3.x is fully functional, there are however some things you need to know!
- Upgrade to Simplenews 6.x-2.x first. Their upgrade path should work perfectly.
- Check the requirements, there are new dependencies. Drupal does not automatically install these.
- Permissions for newsletter statistics were added, don't forget to check them.
Extra features can be unlocked!
- Views Calc: add calculations to statistics overview tables.
- Views Data Export: add the ability to download statistics in CSV or other formats.
Simplenews Statistics (D6) has known issues when used with Simplenews Scheduler.
If you are using this module and want to use Simplenews Statistics please help us improve the module by creating a detailed issue of any problem.
Credits and Sponsors
Credits go to the all past maintainers and patch contributors who helped with this project.
Development of the Drupal 7 version of this module is sponsored by Sparks Interactive.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1,983 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,408
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.