Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Simplenews Register gives the user an option of subscribing to a newsletter when they register for the site. This module adds the user registration form the the Simplenews block for the newsletter given the following conditions:
- The user is not logged in
- The anonymous user does not have permission to subscribe to a newsletter (You want to better track subscriber information)
- The Simplenews Register module is enabled and the newsletter is set so the registering user must opt out.
- The Simplenews block configuration is set to show the signup form
When the registration form appears the user will have the option to enter a username, e-mail address, and password if the user settings allow.
Instead of showing an error message when the username is already taken, the module automatically generates a name for the user, and notifies them of the change.
The user receives two emails after registration:
- inform them of successful signup to the site, and possible letting them know their new password/username
- confirm subscription to the newsletter
Development was sponsored by Tribute Media.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 179 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,311
- Last modified: November 5, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.