The SimpleCorp theme has been ported to Drupal and is supported by More than (just) Themes, as part of our ongoing effort to bring top quality themes to Drupal community.
- Responsive Design - Theme design is optimized for proper displaying on iPhone and iPad
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Simple and clean design
- Multiple Color Schemes (15+ Light and Dark Color Schemes) and Button Color Styles
- SimpleCorp demo distribution is available at GitHub https://github.com/morethanthemes/simplecorp
- Drupal standards compliant
- 15 Regions: Header, Navigation, Top Content, Banner, Highlighted, Content, Sidebar First, Sidebar Second, Bottom Content, Footer First, Footer Second, Footer Third, Footer Fourth, Footer, Help
- 1, 2 and 3-column layout support
- Superfish module Support
- Multiple theme-settings and Extra Shortcodes
- Flexslider Slideshow and JCarousel implementations
Quite often we receive questions from users regarding how they can reproduce the demo sites of the free Drupal themes we feature at drupalizing.com.
Reproducing one of these demo sites apart from the theme files, requires some placeholder text, images and a prototype website set up on Drupal. In the majority of cases menus, blocks and various settings are also included.
In light of the above and to better service the community members that contacted us with such questions, we have decided to maintain all our demo sites at GitHub and provide all of the material described above to the community.
Therefore, with Responsive SimpleCorp Drupal theme we will be making available all Drupal installations of the themes we feature at drupalizing.com in our official “More than Themes” profile at GitHub.
Like this? Have a look at our other free themes too
- News+ Lite for Drupal 8
- Scholarly Lite
- Bootstrap Business
- Corked Screwer
- Corporate Clean
- Journal Crunch
- Magazeen Lite
We at More than (just) Themes will continue to maintain, improve and enrich our free themes with new features as they occur by discussions in the community. Members of our team will be always participating actively and help out in support requests to the maximum extent possible. Nevertheless, sometimes there might be needs related to a theme that go beyond the typical support and knowledge sharing and require either premium support or even implementation-on-request. In all such cases, do not hesitate to get in touch with us :)
Which other theme would you like to see ported to Drupal?
Let us know via drupalizing.com.