Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Module provides simple configurable social icons as blocks. Icons can be configurable with size, radius, colors and padding.
Currently this module provides 2 types of custom blocks which gives :
- Share icons
- Follow us icons / User Social links
Icons available for :
- Google +
- ... will added soon
How to integrate Simple Social Icons
- Download and extract to '/modules' folder under your root directory.
- Enable the module from 'admin/modules'.
- Go to /admin/structure/block/ and assign "Simple social icons block" to your choice of region.
- Now go to any page. you will get simple social icon block associated to specific region.
Git clone command for dev version :
git clone --branch 8.x-1.x https://git.drupal.org/project/simple_social_icons.git
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, SEO, Utility
- Reported installs: 164 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,400
- Last modified: June 28, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!