This module simplifies menu settings on node add pages.
When the user checks the "Add this page to a menu" check box, the "link title" field and and "menu" select list are revealed, and the "link title" field is automatically populated from the node title.
If the user unchecks the "Add this page to a menu" check box and saves the node, the menu item is deleted.
It also exposes a "View standard menu settings" permission to allow certain roles (and user 1) to use the standard menu settings.
- Download the module
- Copy it into your sites/all/modules folder
- Check the "View standard menu settings" permission for all roles you do not want to use the "Simple menu settings".
This module is sponsored and maintained by Mark Boulton Design.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Downloads: 709
- Last modified: January 13, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.