The Drupal Sharebar module lets you easily add a "floating" social media submission bar on your website (like that found on Mashable) that includes share buttons for the most popular social media websites online such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google +1 Buttons.
Configure ShareBar with these Social Buttons below and more:
- Facebook Like and Share Buttons
- Google +
- Email-to-friend option
- Add many others at your own discretion...
Other Sharebar Features Include:
- Add, edit, and disable any buttons from social websites. Ability to add large and small buttons (small buttons are moved under the node title when the page is sized to less than "X" pixels wide if that option is used).
- Order the Sharebar buttons by weight, i.e. -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Radio buttons for enabling or disabling the Sharebar on any content type set up on your Drupal website, i.e. Blogs, Articles, and so on.
- Display options include: 1) displaying the smaller Sharebar buttons horizontally if the page is resized to less than "X" pixels wide, 2) Displaying Sharebar within the content portion of the page instead of along side the page left or right border. NOTE: Some design limitations of the website may prevent the Sharebar from being placed within the node layout.
- Top, left, and right offset option along with left or right border Sharebar positioning options.
- Customizations for the Sharebar width, Twitter username field for inserting your Twitter username (for use with the Twitter Sharebar button), and "fly-out" color wheel for changing the background and border colors for the Sharebar module.
Branch 7.x-2.x-dev contains a major change in the functionality of how this module works. We've removed the node dependency as everyone was pretty confused with that. So from now on, it is enabled as block by default and you've the power of block visibility settings and context if that's what you love to use. So, if you upgrade, sharebar might disappear unless you place block in a region and would need to re-do the visibility configs.
About the Sharebar Module:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 936 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,704
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.