Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Sequenced newsletter takes a category of Simplenews newsletters and sends it's emails in a sequenced intervals. Administrator can set interval between each message. New subscriber will get email every time when this interval finishes. It will stop receiving emails when received all of them.
Typical use case for this module would be in e-commerce. When a new potential customer registers to e-commerce page we can send him one teaser email each day in first week. We can present our mission, our history, special offers, … It can be also used to remind customer before his gift coupon expires, etc. However, although e-commerce use is most obvious, module can be used in various other scenarios.
The Drupal 6 version of this module uses Simplenews 6.x-2.x.
An initial port to Drupal 7 is also available. This version has not yet undergone extensive testing. A stable release will be created once it has been reviewed and tested by the community.
The Drupal 7 version relies on Simplenews 7.x-1.x.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce, Mail
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,944
- Last modified: March 22, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!