Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Drupal SEO Friend module is meant to be used along side existing Drupal SEO modules to make them more effective. This module does not replace functionality available in the SEO Checklist and SEO Compliance Checker modules.
- Main Report - shows a summary of all available reports and a list of Drupal SEO-related modules and if they have been installed and enabled
- Meta Tags (nodes) Report - shows a summary of your meta tags for all nodes and makes note of missing and duplicate content
- Meta Tags (path) Report - shows a summary of your meta tags for all paths and makes note duplicate content
- Page Title Report - shows a summary of your page titles for all nodes and makes note of duplicate content
- Referrer Report - shows a summary of referrers to your site - THANKS TO NancyDru for the code contribution!
- Hooks - provides hook_seo_reports and hook_seo_modules hooks so that additional reports and seo modules can be added by other modules
- Default Settings
- nodeword settings - set required, min/max characters, min/max words, and duplicate checking rules
- nodeword_bypath settings - set required, min/max characters, min/max words, and duplicate checking rules
- page_title settings - set required, min/max characters, min/max words, and duplicate checking rules
- pathauto settings - lets you track the pathauto checkbox per node so that, if unchecked, it will use that setting later
- Content Type Settings - allows overriding default settings per content type
I do intend to add new features in the future. If there are additional features that you would like to see in the Drupal SEO Friend module, please log an issue or contact me. Also, if you find any bugs, please let me know right away and I will make sure they are fixed asap.
Are you wondering why I named the module "SEO Friend"? I thought it was a nice play on words since the goal of the module is to help you make your Drupal site more SEO friendly.
If you want to leave review or read reviews of this module, check out drupalmodules.com:
Before you consider leaving a negative review, though, remember this is the beta release. You can leave an issue for anything that needs to be fixed, and I will try to get it resolved quickly.
This module is funded and maintained by Drupal developer, Kristen Pol, who has been programming in Drupal since 2004.
If you would like to sponsor enhancements to this module, please contact me.
If you like this module, please consider donating to UNICEF for the Haiti relief effort.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer, Search, SEO, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 966 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,598
- Last modified: December 13, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.