Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Semantic Search is an alpha quality faceted search front end for Drupal using an RDF-store on the back end. The code is overdeveloped and un-drupalike in many places. But this module contains many proof of concepts - so at least check out the screenshots.
Combines several experimental features:
* uses an RDF store as a search index. The built in store is easy to use. Other RDF stores require Java and configuration.
* dynamically creates default search interfaces, for many searches per site, configurable via admin interfaces.
Check out the latest news and information at http://semanticsearch.org/.
I am looking for module contributors and comments.
Please take a look at in CVS!
Note: You will need an older version of ARC RDF store, or Sesame OpenRDF, and I am working to support ARC2 which is under active development.
The current release provides drop-in support for CCK and Taxonomy.
A live demo of the search interaction can be seen at: http://newahirc.org.
Again - code is Alpha quality and is for EXPERIMENTATION ONLY.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Import/Export, RDF, Search, Syndication, Taxonomy
- Downloads: 1,349
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!