Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Disables the user interface for creating and assigning roles and permissions so all permissions management can be done with code.
This adds an extra layer of security, as the site's permission can no longer be misconfigured accidentally.
This module was inspired the security paradigm of the Plone platform. See, in particular, 'Problem A2: Broken Access Control' in the Plone documentation.
This module was written in Drupal 7. The Drupal 6 version requires the Permissions API module, which contains functions native to Drupal 7.
This module rebuilds permissions each time a module is enabled or disabled. If you are using this module as part of an install profile, you should enable it the final step of the install vs. including is as a dependency. Including it as a dependency will dramatically increase the time it takes to install your profile.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security
- Reported installs: 708 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,963
- Last modified: November 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.