Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows a user to export the search results from the current query to a CSV format. Works with all hook_search() searches (content, users, ...).
The resulting CSV contains the following fields:
If you're looking for a similar module which exports your search results into an OpenSearch/RSS format, check out the OpenSearch Feed module.
- Possibly allow users to select which fields are displayed to the user from an administration interface.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Downloads: 629
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.