Restrict by role who can search for each content type.
Approach of this module is to re-write the search query, so that content is indexed and available as search results to users in role(s) that have permissions to view it, but not displayed to other roles.
Integrates with Apache Solr to exclude results based on the role of the person searching.
Search Configuration: many more features than Search Restrict module. In comparison Search Restrict aims to be a lightweight module that just does the basics.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 4,200 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,832
- Last modified: August 1, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.