Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module extends the search box so it gives back search results while typing. It currently supports two ways of displaying these search suggestions: clickable title or by an extra view mode 'live results search'. With the view mode support you have full control on how you will show the live results.
It's fully inspired by the Search API autocomplete module, but instead of giving back keywords, this module will give back content matches.
This module is mainly being tested with Solr.
There is experimental support to cache the results in memcache (check search_api_live_results.results.php) so you don't have to do a full drupal bootstraps, making it 50% faster for cached searches.
The best results are achieved when the live search query urls are cached with varnish. Getting almost an instant search suggestion while typing.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 601 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,952
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.