This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
An extension module to 2.x version of Search API Entity Translation module.
Changes the way in which Solr Search module stores the multilingual content, making it use solr dynamic fields for translatable entity fields.
For example, when indexing "body:value" field, solr would normally store its value in
tm_body:value property. With this hook (assuming that body field is translatable and comes from translatable entity, and that currently being processed content language is fr) it will be stored in
tm_fr_body:value instead, with nothing saved to default
This allows to use different datatypes for different language-based solr fields, thus allowing to configure different tokenizers/stemmers/spell checkers/stop words/protected words/etc for each language separately.
Obviously it also works when retrieving data from solr, looking for language-based dynamic fields, and, if they exist - assigning their values back to relevant Search API properties (not language-based anymore).
Additionally it modifies solr search queries run on multilingual indexes to add all possible multilingual field variants (or, if query runs on specific languages only, add field variants for those languages only) for all translatable fields being searched (which means that when
tm_title_field is being searched on site with en and fr languages enabled, the search query will automatically include also
tm_fr_title_field fields in its
Finally, it auto-generates content for
schema_extra_fields.xml solr configuration files if needed. This can be found as 2 new vertical tabs within Search API server section on the Files tab.
Read more on its origins in Multilingual Search API with Entity Translation.
- version 2.x of Search API Entity Translation module
- Search API Solr search module in version 1.2 or later (including commit 150eb8f) or applying the following module patch:
- note that Search API Solr search patch is no longer required!
This module has been sponsored by Commerce Guys.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual, Search
- Reported installs: 357 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,880
- Last modified: 20 October 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.