This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
With the release of UTF8MB4 support for Drupal 7, you can now store Emoji as content values. However, you can't search for them.
This module adds a processor for the Search API module which replaces Emoji characters with their unicode text equivalents, allowing you to search for emoji both using the literal character or by words that appear in the text equivalent.
- Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
- Download the latest version of the PHP Emoji library, and copy the files to
- Enable the Emoji processor on the relevant Search API search index, and set the fields which should be processed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Downloads: 154
- Last modified: 7 October 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.