This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Module development is also kept up-to-date on Github. While patches are welcome in the issue queue here, integration can happen faster if a pull request is submitted on Github. Pull requests for this project are tested by Travis CI.
- Drupal 7
- Search API module
- Elasticsearch 1.3.0+
- Elastica (Elasticsearch PHP Client) (Get version information.)
The Elastica client library can be installed via Libraries API or Composer Manager. Refer to INSTALL.txt.
Supported Search API features
- Search API Autocomplete
- Search API facets
- Search API facets operator OR
- Search API Location
- More Like This
- HTTP via Curl
- HTTPS via Curl
- AWS AuthV4
While the Drupal.org issue queue is monitored, it is strongly encouraged to submit patches via pull requests on Github if you are comfortable doing so.
Paid Support and Customization
Feel free to reach out for paid support or customization.
A D8 branch will be started soon and features will be developed in parallel as much as possible.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 687 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,636
- Last modified: 13 October 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.