Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Scrollable Content provides a scrolling functionality for your content. Scrollable Content will give you a nice content slider preview of your site's nodes, and provides some display options.
The basic use is via blocks page, you'll find a block called "Scrollable Content" and if you want more control & you know how to use Views, you should use the Views style for Scrollable Content.
- Easy: Very easy to use, just enable it, go to blocks pages and config Scrollable Content block, or better use in Views module.
- Smart: Detect images inside node's body or you can manually specify CCK image field.
- Customizable: Change speed, interval, rotation, and the number of results.
- Cool: The sliding effect is very smooth, also you can slide using your mouse wheel or keyboard!
Yeah just one, jquery_update 2.x for v2.x branch of D6 version.
Can work with
- ImageCache, Image Styles in D7 core.
- Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields in D7 core.
NEW! in v2
- Themes feature, you can now create a new theme and place it inside themes directory and start using it! or better publish it!!
- You can now display as many scrolling content as you want on the same page with different themes, but don't kill the browser with tens of them on the same page ;)
- Works with latest jQuery Tools Navigator and History plugins (still expermintal, but worht checking out and report issues).
- Optimized code, better performance.
- The new demo site
- More themes
- Video screncast.
- Report bugs, improvements, features in the issue queue.
- Share back themes with the community.
- Improve the handbook page of this module.
- Have fun!!
From v1.x to v2.x (D6 version) no upgrade path available. Please unisntall 1.x and install v2.x if you to upgrade.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 376 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,353
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.