Support for the Scoutle social networking service. It enables the use of Scoutle stages that can be embedded in websites which connect blogs to other related blogs. For a website to embed a stage, the website has to be registered with a scout on Scoutle, which will give you the scout hash necessary for configuring the stage.
This module is limited to a single scout per Drupal installation, so it will not be appropriate for Drupal sites with multiple blogs which have separate scouts, i.e. if the blogs are registered separately at Scoutle.
Install as usual, see Installing contributed modules for further information about the usual procedure to install Drupal modules. See README.txt for further information on how to configure the Scoutle module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 2,121
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.