Scheduler gives content editors the ability to schedule nodes to be published and unpublished at specified dates and times in the future.
Dates can be entered either as plain text or with calendar popups. To use calendar popups in Drupal 7 you need to install the Date Popup module, which is part of the Date module. In Drupal 8 this is built into Core.
Scheduler for Drupal 8
- Please check if cron is running correctly if Scheduler does not publish your scheduled nodes.
- Scheduler only publishes and unpublishes nodes. If you want to schedule any other activity check out Workflow, Rules, Actions and Job Scheduler.
- Help us to prepare for the next releases by testing and reviewing these 7.x issues and these 8.x issues.
- Here is an excellent alternative view of the entire Scheduler issue queue on Contrib Kanban
Scheduler is the work of many people. Some of them are listed here: http://drupal.org/node/3292/committers. But there are even more: All the people who created patches but did not check them in themselves, who posted bug or feature request and those who provided translations and documentation.
Translations to other languages than English can be found over there: http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/scheduler
If you want a quick introduction to what Scheduler does, check out these nice screencasts:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Reported installs: 75,906 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 597,561
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.