Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Scald: SoundCloud is an audio provider allowing Scald module users to add Media Atoms of type audio, using the Souncloud API. The PHP classes provided by SoundCloud are bundled into this module. Originally, this module was included in the main Scald suite, under the modules/providers/ directory, but should no longer live there. This is a D7 module only.
This module includes all the features needed to create Media Atoms directly from SoundCloud, search and reuse them, and simply embed them into your drupal nodes with drag and drop magic :
- Import a single SoundCloud track from its url or its id
- Import a set of tracks from its url
- Automatically import thumbnails
- Default SoundCloud thumbnail for tracks/sets which don't have one
See a list of Scald providers as separate projects for other great providers.
Besides the online documentation for Scald module, some other help on Scald: SoundCloud is available on the Internet.
- Screencast : Introduction to Scald: SoundCloud (soon to be released)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display, File Management, Import/Export, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 159 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,347
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.