Rules_list_conditions provides loops in conditions for the Rules module.
Rules_list_conditions provides two kinds of loops in conditions ANY and ALL.
ANY evaluates to TRUE when the loop body evaluates to TRUE for any item in a list.
ALL evaluates to TRUE when the loop body evaluates to TRUE for all items in a list.
There will be + Add any and + Add all links at the bottom of the Conditions section in Rules UI after enabling this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 689 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,257
- Last modified: 19 November 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.