Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides tools for connecting to and importing data from the Rotten Tomatoes service.
This module uses Features to provide two content types, Movie and Review. Those are the content types that will be populated by import operations.
Before enabling the module, you must run
php composer.phar install from within the module's directory. That will download the 3rd party dependencies this module has, as well as setup the autoloader.
There is currently only a single configuration directive: The Rotten Tomatoes API key. That may be set at /admin/config/services/rotten-tomatoes. Alternatively, add it to your $conf array in settings.php like so:
$conf['rotten_tomatoes_api_key'] = 'abcde';
At this time, this is primarily an API module. It is intended to allow easy importing of data as nodes by custom code. It does not have a UI beyond setting the API key.
This module was developed by Palantir.net
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Features Package, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 551
- Last modified: April 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.