This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides Drupal integration with Rollbar . Rollbar provides a central point for managing code errors and warnings on your site. Users can easlily track when errors begin to occur and how often.
Combined with client infomation. Like, browser, page plugins etc it can be very powerful at aiding development.
Sign up for an account at http://www.rollbar.com.
This module currently supports
- Configurable PHP library path.
- Configurable access keys.
- Configurable environment (production, staging development etc)
- PHP Exception handler.
- PHP Error handler.
- Watchdog error handler
- Ignore PHP watchdog errors. (Don't send these to Rollbar)
- Ability to turn off native PHP handlers and send all watchdog errors
- Download and enable the module.
- Download rollbar.php from https://github.com/rollbar/rollbar-php
- Place the downloaded file in your installation: sites/all/libraries/rollbar/rollbar.php
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 461
- Last modified: 14 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.