This module allows admin to block all user from a particular role to get login into the site.It is also compatible with logintoboggon, email_registration and two_steps_login, so you will not face any conflict with these modules.
* Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See:
for further information.
configuration > people > Role block configuration
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 131
- Last modified: 30 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.