Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows users to set the ownership of a node to a role with full access (view, update, delete). By default the permission will be set to the role of the user. In case the user has more than one role, there will be a list of roles to choose from. You can also add permission to user that will allow to set any available role in the system.
Module also ships with submodule that allows to log changes of the ownership role.
Added support for views.
Developed by Yuriy Gerasimov of Madcap
This module is developed as a part of the website of Municipality of Vught - The Netherlands.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 580
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!