The central government of the Netherlands has a standard Visual Identity that is used on every website. The so-called Rijkshuisstijl (central government visual branding) has been translated into this Rijkshuisstijl theme.
- Configurable for every government agency wordmark
- Configurable for neutral style and branded style
- Configurable for the preset colour schemes
- Responsive design, mobile first
- Elements as block configuration
- Webrichtlijnen version 2 compliant
- secure (OWASP10 compliant)
- Rijkshuisstijl with addendum 1.3 compliant
Copyright and legal use
Please note that the visual government branding itself is only legally allowed on official websites of the government of the Netherlands.
Drupal 8 status
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 186 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,892
- Last modified: July 27, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.