The central government of the Netherlands has a standard Visual Identity that is used on every website. The so-called Rijkshuisstijl (central government visual branding) has been translated into this Rijkshuisstijl theme.
- Configurable for every government agency wordmark
- Configurable for neutral style and branded style
- Configurable for the preset colour schemes
- Responsive design, mobile first
- Elements as block configuration
- Webrichtlijnen version 2 compliant
- secure (OWASP10 compliant)
- Rijkshuisstijl with addendum 1.3 compliant
Copyright and legal use
Please note that the visual government branding itself is only legally allowed on official websites of the government of the Netherlands.