Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Translation Management module by default doesn't take revisions into account.
When content is edited, the content editor can choose whether or not a new revision is created and if this content is in draft status (the content is not finished yet) or published.
If a new revision/content is in draft it should not automatically be sent to the translation service. This module allows nodes and draft revisions to be saved in a translation queue.
On the translation dashboard nodes/revisions that a queued for translation can then be selected and sent for translation.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Multilingual
- Downloads: 404
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.