This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Sometimes we wanted to be able to allow some users to add other users, but not change any user's password.
- Adds a new permission 'change other users password'.
- When the user_profile_form is loaded it checks to see if the current user has the proper permission or if they are editing their own account, otherwise it removes the password change option.
- There would be no point restricting the ability to change a user's password if they can still change the user's e-mail address, this option is removed as well.
- This also removes the option to delete a user.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 679 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,950
- Last modified: 27 January 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.