Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by jrglasgow on
Sometimes we wanted to be able to allow some users to add other users, but not change any user's password.
- Adds a new permission 'change other users password'.
- When the user_profile_form is loaded it checks to see if the current user has the proper permission or if they are editing their own account, otherwise it removes the password change option.
- There would be no point restricting the ability to change a user's password if they can still change the user's e-mail address, this option is removed as well.
- This also removes the option to delete a user.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 702 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,785
- Last modified: January 27, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!