Posted by jrglasgow on
Sometimes we wanted to be able to allow some users to add other users, but not change any user's password.
- Adds a new permission 'change other users password'.
- When the user_profile_form is loaded it checks to see if the current user has the proper permission or if they are editing their own account, otherwise it removes the password change option.
- There would be no point restricting the ability to change a user's password if they can still change the user's e-mail address, this option is removed as well.
- This also removes the option to delete a user.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 597 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,380
- Last modified: January 27, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.