Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Have you ever used a slideshow nodetype that you need to be published but don't want the node be accessible by itself using then node/XXX path? This module is for you!
With this module you can disable direct access to node pages (node/XXX) based on nodetypes and permissions.
Enable the module and don't forget to configure your permissions.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 796 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,166
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.