This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to combine multiple menus into the responsive hamburger menu. Each menu will show up as a tab. If the menus are on the current page, then it adds a class to them, where in your own theme you can hide and show them using a CSS media query.
Module output structure is correct, however, there are no default styles applied to it. This is alpha, therefore, structure may change. Check back in a week.
Prototyping is being done at http://jsfiddle.net/iStryker/66qr959n/
Drupal 8 Plans
Lets get it working on D7, then we will investigate D8.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mobile, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 699
- Last modified: 2 November 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.