Replicate Paragraphs Extends Replicate module to manage the cloning of paragraphs_item entities and fields.
When you clone an entity (node, taxonomy term, ...) containing a paragraphs reference, the paragraphs items are not duplicated, and the cloned entity still references the same paragraphs than the original entity.
This poses great issues as any modification on the paragraphs will impact all the duplicated entities.
Replicate Paragraphs correct that behavior and implements a clean duplication of paragraphs.
The replication is recursive, i.e will work on paragraphs containing paragraphs and so on.
This module is basically a copy of the Replicate field collection module! Credits go completely to the author of that module.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer, Fields
- Reported installs: 2,962 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,222
- Last modified: May 1, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.