Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds a small amount of code to the page so that HTML5 output will work correctly in IE. This is a 100% copy of Remy Sharp's 2009 blog post.
Install the module in the usual way:
- Add it to sites/all/modules or sites/all/modules/contrib.
- Enable it via Drush or the admin/modules page.
There are no configuration options, no permissions, nothing. :)
Once the module is enabled the following will be added to the top of ever page:
<!--[if lt IE 9]> <script src="http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script> <![endif]-->
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 159 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,397
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.