This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
When you're editing a node do you or your editors ever fill in that field at the bottom of the page where it says "Log message"? If not, this module will let you remove it from the page so nobody has to look at it. It will also allow you to remove the entire "revision information" fieldset and everything inside it. The default settings will still apply.
The module will let you choose who sees the fields and where they see them based on role and content type.
The module is in use here: www.turkeyclubsandwich.com
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,009
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.