This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module removes the enclosures created by the upload module on RSS feeds.
The upload module automatically attaches uploads as enclosures to RSS feeds. There are times where you don't want this.
One case is when you have audio files attached to nodes as enclosures along with pdf files. Feed readers and feedburner may not see these as podcast feeds and may have problems with them. This small module removes the upload module enclosures so this problem can be avoided.
Notice: This module is no longer being developed or maintained. If someone would like to take over ownership of the module please contact mfer or the webmasters list.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Syndication
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,124
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.