The main objective of relevance module is to provide a block of related content that can be extensivelly configured, according to the website needs.
It seeks for relevant content by making a kind of 'score' rate for each relevant data. All the relevant data are summed and the greater ones are showed on a block.
The module can be used with taxonomy, dates and statistics. Also, it's possible to set the importance of each one of the itens that compose the calculation of the relevance.
An example of a running website using this module is: Movimento dos Trabalhadores Rurais Sem Terra - MST. (Please note that the module is runing in it's portuguese version. The block title is: "Conteúdo relacionado").
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Search, Site Navigation, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 38 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,330
- Last modified: November 27, 2014